Sunday, January 31, 2010

Everything I want to say...Stephan Jenkins already said.

I remember you and me used to spend the whole goddamn day in bed. NOT. I'm wounded...everything moves in slow motion. Anything for you, till my castles blue. I would like to build something, but you'll never see it happen. Burning. Because I live to be....you're making me want you, blinded, I keep on forgetting myself. Just give me a call when you feel better. Shit. I'm blinded when I see you, blinded. I want to fog up your mirror, and go faster...I wanna be you're crystal baller, I wanna show you how it ends. I'm a misfit and I carry you around...in the background. I may be loosing a whole year...I've never felt so alone and I've never felt so alive.  I wanna be good for you, I wanna taste the salt on your skin...but you're a burning man. I wonder how it's gonna be when you don't know me....because I'm almost pretty sure I can take anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know alllll the words to this whole cd...funny how badly good it was (and is) e.