Tuesday, January 19, 2010

State of Board.


what to write about when one is not in misery...? I can fool them, but I'm always stuck with the truth of myself. Misery. What a word. What a feeling. Maybe its not so much misery as it is too many choices. Too many choices creates misery...No, it creates confusion...it throws one into circles, debates, struggles...if I choose this one then I get this, this and this...but I might miss out on this...its not misery... its a way to keep us trapped, which in my mind is misery? Its a way we keep ourselves trapped. Trapped? hmm...is one ever really trapped? maybe one could be trapped on an island...no, not really you still have the option to swim off. You risk dying and possible pain but you still have the choice to leave. Question answered. We always have a choice....to MANY. Good god, another circle....But at least I know now that it is only "I" that can keep my self in this "misery". I have to say....my you look lovey when you speak to me...I happen to like your teeth a lot. I like the surprised look you give me when I'm doing something silly or saying something awkward like I usually do. I bet you're wonder if I'm writing this about you. I'm writing this about all of you. I'm done writing this nonsense...off to work on my very limited resume.

No comments: