Thursday, January 21, 2010

love song.


Everything is a love song. Everything is. My floor, my hair, the smells, the rain, the stop lights, the smiles, the secrets, the blankets the smells, the fire, the space. Everything is a love song..... Sweet. Honest. Innocent. Pure. Challenge. Break. Move. Forward. Careful. Open. Knotted. Healing along side someone. Healing. Heal. Wounded.....? yes. Broken....? no. Open...? always. The board was there to balance me, an act of god. No one knows what I'm talking about now...and if you think you do, you're wrong because I don't even know what I'm talking about...I know this though, almost lovers hurt you and hearts don't break even. Full love and a ruler. That's what I'm asking for. I wish...no I don't wish...I will someday learn how to love the right one.

I want to talk about bath tubs. I have a white one at my current home...I like it. Its big enough for me, not that I need a huge on because I'm only 5'2", but I like a tub that I can go all the way under water in. If I had it my way I'd be able to stretch out my feet as well. When I get to the point of owning my own mansion...yes mansion I will put claw food bath tubs in and my christmas trees will be decorated in white lights...that is till I have children...assuming I do. I hope I do. When I have Children they will most likely want colored lights, I will allow this. I will also make then pancakes every Saturday morning. I wont force them to wear those awful pajamas with the feet covered. I wont ever let them get cold. Warm children.

the man that just walked by my window said "any day we're hanging out, I don't want to hear any singing or dancing". I'm trying not to pull apart his grammar. GAHHHH. lights out.

1 comment:

cc said...

I just found your blog Sum, I love the photo, and I am so sorry I didn't keep you warm enough, you were, are more important than the heating bill.
Kisses, m